Friday, July 13, 2012

Ravellenic Games 2012

My hardcore training will start soon.

The swatches.

The project is ambitious this year.

A virtual sort of cheering squad may be necessary.

Many times I have tried and many times I have failed at medaling in the Sweater competition.

This year I'm determined: I shant fail again.

Ravellenic 2012 Sweater Triathalon.

The Wrapped Pullover from atelier alpha will look glorious under a gold medal.

Pocket on the side for a medal is a plus.

Madelinetosh Tosh Chunky in a color way called Forestry will provide maximum delight for knitter and spectators alike.

A dash of negative ease.

A dose of a road trips. One driven, one drive.

Challenge: event on the last weekend of the Olympics.

Madelinetosh Chunky

PassionKNITly, indeed.


Kimberly Villareal said...

Go go go go!!!! I'll be WIP Wrestling my Sheer Beauty Swirl that has only 8.5 welts done. =:8

Negi said...

Great post. Your site is quite interesting and very well written. I am waiting for your next post

Pick and pack services