Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Can Seaming Sweaters Make You Sick?

I'm inclined to think not, but I find myself here, quite sick, though much better than I was yesterday. I'm not really blaming it on the sweater all that much, rather I'm blaming it on myself for staying up late doing it, and not eating as much as I should have on Sunday. I'm pretty sure those two things were the last straw as far as my immune system was concerned, but who can really tell. I'm not going into the gory details of my ailment, just saying I'm sick should be good enough.

You know I must be really sick when I haven't knitted at all today. I spent most of today sleeping and reading Memoirs of a Geisha. It's a fabulous book in case you haven't read it. I highly recommend it. I'm actually starting to feel tired again. I'm going back to bed.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

that's the problem with marathon knitting - sometimes not getting sleep catches up with you. i'm sure some people would say that seaming makes you sick though....

feel better!

Katy said...

I'm sorry you are feeling poorly (as my grandmother would say). I hope you get lots of sleep and drink lots of fluids and take good drugs and all that jewish mother feel-good stuff so you can finish up that sweater and wear it soon.
(I'm hoping you are really sick and this rambling comment makes more sense to you than it does to me.)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your sick - but you picked a great Sick Day Book. I really enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself and get better by Sunday! Poor Jenn, I'm so sorry you're sick--but today was a good day for staying in, it was nasty-icky-awful out there! Feel better!